The designs are trendy and modern, and include a wide range of themes to appeal to kids of all ages. They are easy to apply and easy to remove. They make a great addition to loot bags or slip into a birthday card for an easy to post gift.
We also carry Pico Tattoos for alerting adults to allergies, for rewarding potty training progress, easing seperation anxiety and for recording emergency details. See "Pico Temporary Tattoos - With a purpose"
How to apply:
1. The skin must be perfectly clean, dry and free of oil or makeup.
2. Cut the desired tattoo.
3. Remove and discard the transparent protection sheet.
4. Place the tattoo on the skin, on the sticky glossy side.
5. Wet the back of the tattoo with a wet cloth.
6. Keep a constant pressure for 30 seconds.
7. Slowly peel the paper off..
Your temporary tattoo can last from 3-5 days.
You can gently clean the skin with water and soap.
Temporary tattoos can fade in chlorinated water.
TO ERASE YOUR TEMPORARY TATTOO
Do not apply on sensitive skin or near the eyes.
Do not apply temporary tattoos immediately after putting moisturizing cream or sunscreen on. The tattoo will not stick well.
We recommend the help of an adult.
Not recommended for infants.
3 years and up
Saturate the temporary tattoo with baby oil or rubbing alcohol, wait 20 seconds and rub with a cotton pad or cloth.