Pico Temporary Tattoos - For a Purpose
Pico Temporary TattoosAll Pico tattoos are designed in Quebec and printed in the United States.
The print is of superior quality, hypoallergenic, non-toxic and FDA (USA) certified.
Tattoos are suitable for children aged 3 and over.
How to apply:
1. The skin must be perfectly clean, dry and free of oil or makeup.
2. Cut the desired tattoo.
3. Remove and discard the transparent protection sheet.
4. Place the tattoo on the skin, on the sticky glossy side.
5. Wet the back of the tattoo with a wet cloth.
6. Keep a constant pressure for 30 seconds.
7. Slowly peel the paper off..
Your temporary tattoo can last from 3-5 days.
You can gently clean the skin with water and soap.
Saturate the temporary tattoo with baby oil or rubbing alcohol, wait 20 seconds and rub with a cotton pad or cloth.